ICBC Informational Session for Temporary Residents with Guest Speaker (English)
Time & Location
About the Event
We will have ICBC representatives going over the following topics:
- Services provided by ICBC
- Basic and optional auto insurance
- Enhanced Care (effective May 1, 2021)
- What to do if you're in a crash
- Getting your driver's license
- Renewing your driver license
- Distracted driving and pedestrian safety road safety tips
To register for this event, please fill out this form http://bit.ly/BCSISRF
Eligibility: work/study permits, refugee claimants, and PNP nominees
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) is one of the many programs within S.U.C.C.E.S.S., a multicultural, multi-service social service agency. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs to provide support to post-secondary international students, foreign workers who hold a valid work permit, PNP applicants, refugee claimants in employment, settlement, and exploring immigration pathways. Naturalized citizens are eligible for employment services.