Covenant House: Hiring Info Session with Guest Speaker (English)
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop, our speaker Rachel O'Donnell, Recruiter will go over the following:
· Introduction to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Programs & Covenant House
· Job Duties and Requirements
· Orientation on Recruitment Process and Current Positions
· Training, Salary, and Benefits
· Interview/Hiring Tips and Best Practice
· Q & A
Current open positions (*Subject to change):
- Coordinator, Special Events
- Development Associate – Contract
- Assistant Manager, Facilities
- Social Worker
- Youth Worker – Casual
- Development Officer, Prospect Development
- Youth Worker
- Youth Worker – Nights – Female Identified Applicants Only
- Youth Worker – 1 Year Contract
To register for this event, please fill out this form http://bit.ly/BCSISRF
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
To join you will need a computer, tablet or phone with the app Zoom. A link and password to join the event will be sent to registrants.
BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) is one of the many programs within S.U.C.C.E.S.S., a multicultural, multi-service social service agency. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs to provide support to post-secondary international students, foreign workers who hold a valid work permit, PNP applicants, refugee claimants in employment, settlement, and exploring immigration pathways. Naturalized citizens are eligible for employment services.