Mon, Feb 01|
Career Exploration: Translink (English)
Excellent opportunity to learn about the hiring process and various positions at Translink!
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2021, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
About the Event
In this workshop, a representative from Translink will be going over the following:
- Orientation on Translink
- COVID Impact - Ways of Working during Pandemic
- Overview of Current Opportunities
- How to Apply - Mistakes to Avoid when Applying for Positions
- Recruitment Process – Brief Discussion on TransLink’s Recruitment Format
- Tips to Applicants on Resume Format, Phone, Video or In Person Interview
- Q & A
To register for this event, please fill out this form http://bit.ly/BCSISRF
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
Eligibility: work/study permit holders, refugee claimants, and naturalized citizens.