Mon, Nov 08|
Canadian Workplace Communication Skills (English)
Are you immerse in the Canadian Workplace Culture at your new job? Or are you in still looking for employment?
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2021, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
About the Event
In Partnership with Ladner Pioneer Library
Make your transition smooth and manageable by learning about Canadian company culture and cross-cultural communication skills for the workplace!
- Non-verbal communication tools
- Verbal communication strategies in building solid relationships with your colleagues and managers.
- How to deal with conflict resolution.
- Professional phone and email etiquette.
- Adjusting to a new culture at a new job can be challenging and an empowering experience. Become more open and confident with these new tools.
To register for this event, please fill out this form http://bit.ly/BCSISRF
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
Eligibility: work/study permit, PNP nominees, refugee claimants, and naturalized citizens.
If you are accessing the webinar by phone, you have to download the GoToWebinar app on your phone prior to attending. Mobile users can install the GoToWebinar app free on iOS, Android or Windows devices.
BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) is one of the many programs within S.U.C.C.E.S.S., a multicultural, multi-service social service agency. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs to provide support to post-secondary international students, foreign workers who hold a valid work permit, PNP applicants, refugee claimants in employment, settlement, and exploring immigration pathways. Naturalized citizens are eligible for employment services.