Fri, Jun 16|
Amazon: Hiring Info Session with Guest Speaker (English)
Excellent opportunity to meet professionals with Amazon to explore your career!
Time & Location
Jun 16, 2023, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
About the Event
By joining the workshop:
- You can gain more knowledge of working in logistics field.
- You can find more hourly opportunities.
- You can get prompt answers about your specific questions.
Amazon is hiring for the Warehouse Associate positions in different regions. These positions are a great first job in Canada as no resume or work experience is required and there are many opportunities for growth. In this session you will learn about the jobs, benefits, career growth opportunities, tuition assistance programs, and more!
- Introduction to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Programs & Amazon
- Orientation on Recruitment Process and Current Positions
- Job Duties and Requirements Training, Salary, and Benefits
- Interview/Hiring Tips and Best Practice
To register for this event, please fill out this form https://success.jotform.com/team/bcsis/RF
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
To join you will need a computer, tablet or phone with the app Zoom. A link and password to join the event will be sent to registrants.
BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) is one of the many programs within S.U.C.C.E.S.S., a multicultural, multi-service social service agency. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs to provide support to post-secondary international students, foreign workers who hold a valid work permit, PNP applicants, refugee claimants in employment, settlement, and exploring immigration pathways. Naturalized citizens are eligible for employment services.