Tue, Jun 14|
2022 Vancouver Election Hiring Info Session with Guest Speaker (English)
Interested to work at the 2022 Vancouver Election? City of Vancouver is hiring 1,500 people for this big event. Positions are available currently as below between October 1st to 13th and on election day on Saturday, October 15th, 2022.
Time & Location
Jun 14, 2022, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PDT
About the Event
In Partnership with City of Vancouver & S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program
Speaker: Elisa Nablo Vergara, Election Recruiter
Excellent opportunity to meet professionals with City of Vancouver to explore your career!
- Make an impact in Vancouver and work for strengthening our democracy
- You can gain more knowledge and experience of working in government field
- You can find a variety of roles while expanding your professional network
Info Session content:
- Introduction to S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Programs
- Overview of City of Vancouver
- Orientation on the Vancouver Election
- Organizational and Individuals Involvement
- Current Positions and Recruitment Process
- Q & A
Eligibility: work/study permits, PNP nominees, refugee claimants, and naturalized citizens.
To register for this event, please fill out this form http://bit.ly/BCSISRF
Please fill out this form 24 hours before the event to ensure that you get the link to attend.
To join you will need a computer, tablet or phone with the app Zoom. A link to join the event will be sent to registrants.
BC Settlement and Integration Services (BCSIS) is one of the many programs within S.U.C.C.E.S.S., a multicultural, multi-service social service agency. BCSIS is funded by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs to provide support to post-secondary international students, foreign workers who hold a valid work permit, PNP applicants, refugee claimants in employment, settlement, and exploring immigration pathways. Naturalized citizens are eligible for employment services.